SELLER makes the following assertions at the time of BUYER’s taking possession of the dog:
1. The dog is in good health, free of known contagious diseases at the time of this agreement.
2. Prior to going home, the dog will have a physical examination performed by a licensed veterinarian; will receive his/her first round of vaccinations and will have been wormed if and as recommended by the veterinarian at: Bennetts Creek Veterinary Care.
BUYER AND SELLER AGREE TO THE FOLLOWING PROVISIONS OF THE SALE:
1. BUYER agrees to have the dog examined by a licensed veterinarian within 10 days of receipt of the puppy.
2. BUYER understands that a copy of any negative findings by the BUYER’S veterinarian must be immediately provided to the SELLER.
3. The following statement is required by state law:
The sale of dogs in Virginia are subject to the provisions of the Virginia Consumer Protection Act (§ 59.1-196 et seq.). In the event that a licensed veterinarian certifies your animal to be unfit for purchase within 10 days following receipt of your animal, or within 14 days following receipt if the animal is infected with parvovirus, you may choose: (i) to return your animal, or in the case of an animal that has died, the veterinary certification, and receive a refund of the purchase price including sales tax; or (ii) to return the animal and receive an exchange animal of your choice of equivalent value <if No puppies are available will be placed on the next available litter wait list>. In order to exercise these rights you must present a written veterinary certification that the animal is unfit to the pet dealer (Cabernet GoldenDoodles) within three business days after receiving such certification. If the pet dealer has promised to register your animal or to provide the papers necessary therefor and fails to do so within 120 days following the date of contract, you are entitled to return the animal and receive a refund of the purchase price or to retain the animal and receive a refund of an amount not to exceed 50 percent of the purchase price.” <registration application will be provided the day of pick-up and it’s the buyers responsibility to complete the registration process>.
NO TREATMENT IS AUTHORIZED. SELLER reserves the right to verify any negative findings with their own veterinarians. If any treatment is rendered, this guarantee is NOT VALID. Intestinal parasites are EXTREMELY COMMON in puppies. Cabernet Goldendoodles takes all sanitary, preventative, and prophylactic measures available to guard against common intestinal parasites but even with these measures ascaris, ansylostomas, dipylidium, giardias, coccidia, etc. are considered a common occurrence in dogs. These common parasites are easily treatable and are not consider a condition that makes a puppy “unfit for purchase”.
4. BUYER certifies by signing this agreement that the dog will live with BUYER, will have adequate exercise, quality food and necessary health care from a licensed Veterinarian. BUYER also certifies by signing this agreement that he/she is not acting as an agent in this purchase; that the BUYER will not sell this puppy to a pet store, pet farm, kennel, guard dog business or a medical research facility, another individual or any other entity.
5. SELLER makes no guarantee regarding loss of the dog because of accidental death, theft, sickness, etc., or any other loss beyond SELLER’S control. If the dog develops fatal genetic defects within 12 months from the date of birth, BUYER may return the dog to the SELLER and be placed in the next available spot on the list for future litters. SELLER reserves the right to have their veterinarian or one of their choice evaluate the dog's condition before the warranty will be honored. BUYER may elect to keep the dog. If BUYER chooses to keep the dog, BUYER will not be entitled to a replacement puppy. Under no condition and at no time during the life of the dog will SELLER pay or assist in paying veterinary expenses after the dog is purchased, including any such expense directly or indirectly related to any inheritable/genetic defects.
6. BUYER understands that payment in full is due before buyer takes possession of the dog. Balance of purchase price is to be paid in full on or before puppy pick-up day.
a. Paypal – via our website www.cabernetgoldendooles.com
b. Credit card w/ Square - Contact us and we'll send you a secure invoice electronically.
c. Zelle – instant transfer. Send to: firstname.lastname@example.org
d. Cash (in person only)
e. Money order/Personal Check/Cashiers Check – (Payment must clear before being placed on wait list/pick of the litter order/pick-up). Checks made payable to Ryan Curylo DBA Cabernet Goldendoodles.
In the unlikely event that this guarantee is exercised, any refund for payments made by Paypal or Square payment services are subject to a 6% processing fee.
This sales contract is non-transferable. Should BUYER relinquish ownership of the dog for any reason, this Contract of Sale shall be deemed null and void. In the event the BUYER is unable to keep the dog for any reason, the BUYER agrees to immediately return the dog back to the breeder without financial restitution.